So - With every new year comes new goals. Here are mine. If you would like to join me in this awesomeness, just let me know and we can work on these resolutions together.
My 2012 New Year’s Writing Resolutions
- Finish at least one novel – this could be already started or brand new
- Save up and prepare for a writing conference (if you have suggestions for which conference to attend, let me know)
- Write something outside my usual genre - maybe a short story or the opening to a novel or something
- Figure out how I write best by tracking information about my writing sessions – the aim here is to increase my productive sessions and decrease my time wasting sessions
- E-publish something – There are a lot of advocates for self-publishing out there. So far, this isn’t the route I’ve chosen, but I want to go through the experience at least once to understand the process